Remote Administration Tool
The Kiosk will be connected remotely to allow the flexibility and convenience of monitoring the unit from anywhere in the world. There will be a monthly charge for the hosting management software required to support the BMC Media-Kiosk.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and year to date sales
- Breakdown of sales by region
- Breakdown on payment type (cash, credit, etc)
- Revenue by product
- Revenue per machine or by network
- Breakdown of sales by time of day to determine your busy points
Ad Management Program for Both Digital and NFC
Ads can be managed by the owner or alternatively, a contract with BMC Universal Technologies can be established for advertisement management per Kiosk, per location.
*Additional fees would apply.
Generate and provide consumer and customer-based marketing analysis data. A monthly charge will be incurred.
- Demographics such as gender and age
- Emotional response to the GUI and the overall kiosk experience
- Attention span of customers
- Track customer purchase history
- Analyze customer shopping patterns
Technical Support & Software Maintenance
Ongoing tech support and software maintenance throughout the lifespan of the BMC Media-Kiosk.
Struggling to figure out how to open a Kiosk door? No problem – we’re here to guide you through the steps.
Want to keep your Kiosk up-to-date with the newest software upgrades – the ones that fix any unexpected issues, or are just really cool additions? No problem! We can do this remotely without having to visit the Kiosk on location.We’re here to help and will push any required updates as soon as humanly possible.
Did something occur that’s affecting the software function and your screen is suggesting you contact us? We can log in remotely, fix it and remove that message from your screen.
If you are questioning the value and the responsiveness of this service, we can assure you that it’s worth the investment for peace of mind. Our mission is to create a rewarding experience with the use of the BMC Media-Kiosk.